NEW SLOTS RELEASED 10PM DAILY
NEW SLOTS RELEASED 10PM DAILY
NOTE: In light of the ongoing COVID-19 situation, guidelines set forth by SportSG shall take precedence over the following Terms & Conditions.
Please read these Terms and Conditions (“Terms”, “Terms and Conditions”) carefully before using the http://www.smasharena.sg website, the Smash Arena Booking Platform (the “Booking Platform”), and the Smash Arena badminton hall facilities (the “Facilities” or “Badminton Hall”), operated by Smash Arena (“us”, “we”, or “our”).
Your access to and use of the Facilities and Booking Platform are conditioned on your acceptance of and compliance with these Terms. These Terms apply to all visitors, users and others who access or use the Facilities and Booking Platform. Please contact Smash Arena at email@example.com or telephone +65 8922 8465 if you have any queries.
By accessing or using the Facilities and Booking Platform, you agree to be bound by these Terms. If you disagree with any part of the Terms then you may not access the Facilities and Booking Platform. Any violation to these Terms will render present or future booking(s) to be cancelled, and all associated booking fee(s) shall be forfeited without any refund.
1. COVID-19 Safety Measures and Precautions:
(a) We will conduct SafeEntry using the TraceTogether App and temperature screening for all Staff, users and visitors at the Facilities entrance for admission. We will check for visible symptoms and deny admission to those who display symptoms of fever and cough, and/or who appear unwell.
(b) We will monitor human traffic flow and space management to ensure that the mixing of groups is minimized and avoided.
(c) Sharing of courts and cross-mingling between different groups are strictly prohibited to ensure safe distancing.
(d) Masks must be worn at all times by all Staff, users and visitors on the premises. Masks can only be removed for strenuous exercise. It is recommended for masks to be worn during breaks and rest times.
(e) Sharing of common equipment and personal equipment should be avoided. For assistance, please contact us or our Staff on the Facilities.
(f) We endeavor to do our best to comply with all guidance set out by Sport Singapore. Any individual who does not cooperate to comply with the above safety measures shall be removed from the premises, in order to protect the safety of our Staff and Hirers. Should arguments escalate, authorities shall be contacted for assistance.
2. Bookings and Payment:
(a) All regular bookings must be made through our Booking Platform accessed via the Smash Arena website (http://www.smasharena.sg) on a first-come-first-serve basis, subject to availability and successful payment of booking fees.
(b) All block bookings must be made directly with us on a first-come-first-serve basis, subject to availability and successful payment of booking fees.
(c) All booking fees are reflected on our website and Booking Platform, subject to changes without prior notice.
(d) All bookings must contain your full name, phone number, email address and payment details, including PayNow or credit card. All personal information shall only be kept internally for the purposes of managing the Facilities and is processed with strictest privacy and confidentiality.
(e) Bookings are not complete and final until full payment is made and a confirmation email is issued.
(f) Confirmation of all bookings shall be sent to the email address provided, once the payment transaction is cleared. If no confirmation email is received within 2 business days, please contact us.
(g) All booking fees are strictly non-refundable and non-transferrable.
(h) All bookings are subjected to processing fees determined by your payment service provider.
(i) All bookings are held for a grace period of 15 minutes only. In the event of no-show after the grace period, we reserve the right to allow other Hirers to use the allocated court without prior notice.
(j) The Hirer may be subject to onsite checks. Please be ready to present identification documentation and booking confirmation receipt upon request.
(k) In cases of rescheduling where the booking fee for the replacement slot differs from the original booking fee paid, the Hirer will either be refunded the difference or be required to pay for the difference in fees (on a case-by-case basis).
3. Cancellations and Refunds:
(a) By the Hirer: All bookings are final. Any cancellations made will not be refunded.
(b) By the Facilities: In the event that we have to cancel booking(s) (or part thereof), or where the Facilities is unusable for reasons such as inclement weather, we reserve the right to either (i) grant Hirers a replacement booking, or (ii) offer a refund for the affected booking(s), or part thereof. We reserve the right to make the final decision on any refunds in question.
4. Rules and Regulations of Use (General Bookings):
(a) All courts are available for booking on an hourly basis over the course of 1 week, subject to change without prior notice.
(b) New booking slots are released daily at 10pm (Singapore local time) for up to 7 days in advance on a rolling basis, subject to change without prior notice.
(c) Up to 2 booking slots are allowed to be booked per day or per transaction, whichever comes first, subject to change without prior notice.
(d) Should there be any issues encountered with our Booking Platform, please contact us directly.
(e) Hirers shall use the Facilities in accordance to confirmed booking details and timing.
(f) Hirers shall vacate the Facilities at the expiration of confirmed booking timing.
(g) Hirers are not allowed to assign, sublet or resell any bookings of the Facilities, or part thereof, without prior written consent from us.
5. Rules and Regulations Additions (Corporate Bookings):
Corporate bookings of our Facilities is currently not available. For such matters, please contact us directly.
6. Rules and Regulations Additions (General Use):
(a) The use of our Facilities is governed by the provisions of the Singapore Sports Council Act (“SSCA”) and any other rules and regulations, which may be implemented from time to time, subjected to change and may be given without prior notice.
(b) The use of our Facilities is strictly for community, social and recreational purposes only. Any other activities, such as but not limited to commercial activities, unregistered private coaching sessions, and religious activities are strictly prohibited, unless otherwise approved by us.
(c) Our Staff reserves the right of access to our Facilities and its premises at any time.
(d) All Hirers shall abide by all reasonable requests made by our Staff.
(e) All Hirers shall leave the Facilities and its premises in the same good condition as upon first entering the same for use. Hirers may not change the condition and/or location of equipment without our prior written approval. All equipment shall be returned to their original location in their original condition at the expense of the Hirer and any associated parties.
(f) All Hirers shall conduct themselves appropriately when using our Facilities. We reserve the right to prohibit entry and remove from our Facilities any Hirer who is difficult and/or uncooperative, or whose act and conduct we deem to be unreasonable and detrimental to the enjoyment, interests, well-being and safety of our Staff and other Hirers. Our decision in this respect is final and we shall not be required to make any refund if the Hirer is deemed liable for such misconduct.
(g) The Facilities may on occasion require time for setup and operational cleaning. While we will do our best to give advance notice, please note that such times may form part of the hirer’s booking hour(s). There shall be no refund of booking fee(s), or part thereof, during this time.
7. Rules and Regulations Additions (Badminton Hall):
(a) Only correct footwear with non-marking soles is permitted in our Badminton Hall. Playing with incorrect footwear can damage or cause unsightly markings on the court surfaces, resulting in costly rectification work. Hirers and associated parties who do not conform to this condition will be asked to leave the Hall.
(b) For all our “Standard Doubles” courts: Up to only 5 persons are allowed to be present on court in any given booking slot. Up to only 4 players are allowed on court in any given booking slot.
8. Rules and Regulations Additions (Bathrooms and Changing Rooms):
(a) Hirers and users should maintain a clean and tidy environment in the bathrooms and changing rooms.
(b) Consumption of food or drinks (except water) is strictly prohibited in the bathrooms and changing rooms.
(c) The use of audio and/or visual recording devices, including mobile cameras, is strictly prohibited in the bathrooms and changing rooms. Any claims and evidence for sexual, violent and/or suspicious misconduct shall be reported directly to and handled by the police. The Hirer and associated parties will be liable for any costs incurred.
(d) For the purposes of safety and security, it is highly recommended for children under the age of 6 to be accompanied by an adult or custodian in using the bathrooms and changing rooms. If the child and adult are of opposite genders, the child should follow the adult and custodian in using the bathrooms and changing rooms.
9. Warranties and Indemnities:
(a) All Hirers and Users of the Facilities must be in good physical and mental health condition, free from any medical conditions which may affect or preclude them from safely participating in activities conducted in the Facilities.
(b) For safety reasons, pregnant women, users with pre-existing health issues or medical casts are not permitted to use our Facilities. If in doubt, please seek medical advice.
(c) It is the responsibility of the Hirer and associated parties to account for any injuries and deaths caused deliberately or negligently, whether fatal or otherwise, to any person(s) or any property of any person(s) on our premises, and to render the necessary compensations according to associated insurance policies.
10. Emergency: In the event of an emergency or evacuation, the Hirer and his/her company must comply with all instructions given by our Staff.
11. Hazards: If in the opinion of our Staff, any item brought into the Facilities by the Hirer or associated parties is considered to be a risk to Staff, the Facilities, or members of the public, we may require such item(s) to be removed. We do not accept responsibility for any accidents or incidents arising through any item(s) brought onto the premises by the Hirer or associated parties by virtue of its condition or location nor any accidents or incidents arising from the abuse of our property by the Hirer or associated parties.
12. Fire: The Facilities and its premises shall not be used for purposes, which will involve increased risk of fire or violate any policy of insurance.
13. First Aid: It is the responsibility of the Hirer to make First Aid arrangements, as considered necessary.
14. Police: If we consider it necessary, we may engage police officers to the Facilities to preserve order. The Hirer shall meet any expense incurred.
15. Child Protection: Where children are present, the Hirer and custodians of the children must provide adequate stewarding for the control of entrances, corridors, staircases, toilets, and the use of the Hall.
16. Temporary Closing: In the event of any breakdown, accident, or other emergency situation where closure of the Facilities during opening hours is necessary for the sake of public safety, or as ordered by the relevant governing authorities, there shall be no refund of the booking fee(s) or part thereof.
17. Attendance: The Hirer will be held responsible for the behavior of all associated users, competitors, visitors, spectators and officials during the period of hire. The Hirer is responsible for ensuring that only persons involved with the event are permitted into the Facilities. Any persons on the premises who are not involved must be brought to the attention of our Staff, or contact us directly.
18. Preparation: Preparation for all use must be made within the hour(s) of the booking.
19. PA System and Speakers: The PA system and speakers where available on our premises are strictly for our use only.
20. Apparatus and Furniture: Any additional apparatus and furniture brought or sent to the premises by the Hirer must be agreed by us in writing at an arranged time and shall not remain on the premises once the booking time has ceased. Any such property left on the premises outside of the agreed time shall be subject to an hourly charge to the Hirer. We reserve the right to remove such property and the Hirer will be liable for any costs incurred by us in such removal.
21. Damage: The Hirer shall accept full responsibility for any damage or loss to our property as a result of their negligence and will be liable to any costs to repair or replace any such property.
22. Loss: We do not accept any responsibility for the safekeeping of clothing, valuables or any other personal property left in the Facilities or in the changing rooms. Where Facilities do not include lockers, owners are advised to make private arrangements for the safekeeping of personal property. Our Staff are not authorized to accept custody of such property.
23. Alcohol: We strictly prohibit the sale or consumption of alcohol on our premises.
24. Litter: All litter must be disposed in the bins provided or taken away. It is the responsibility of the Hirer that the Facilities and its premises are left in the condition in which it was found. Further charges may be applied for additional rubbish clearance.
25. Smoking: Smoking is strictly prohibited inside our Facilities.
26. Pets: In the interests of health and safety, pets are not permitted in our Facilities.
Failure to comply with any of the conditions laid out may result in the termination of all bookings and future use, without recompense. We reserve the right to determine, amend, add to, delete from, or vary the Terms contained herein without prior notice.
Signed off by Smash Arena SG